This page describes how I collect, store, transfer and use personal data. It also tells you about your privacy rights.
What is personal data?
Personal data is information that clearly identifies you as an individual or which could be used to identify you if combined with other information.
How I use your data
I collect personal data through my website, email, and social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Mailchimp.
Except as set out below, I do not share your information with anyone else, such as third-party advertisers or my network.
In more detail…
I use various secure tools to run my business. They include email, cloud storage, local files, physical documents, and third-party accounts (such as my social media and my newsletter provider). I use these tools diligently and ensure that they are backed up and kept secure at all times.
It is possible that I will use the data that you have given me across these tools. I will do this considerately and in line with best practice. I will never add you to a mailing list or include you in any other marketing without your explicit consent.
The data protection principles that I comply with as set out in GDPR are as follows:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency
- Purpose limitation
- Data minimisation
- Storage limitation
- Integrity and confidentiality (security)
I, Anastasia Terzoglou, will use your data in compliance with data protection regulation and best practice. Your information will never be shared with anyone outside of my business without your explicit consent. I have put measures in place to mitigate data loss and stay up-to-date with the latest data protection guidance.
Personal data I process
The information I process about you includes information:
- you have directly provided to me
- that I gather from third party databases and service providers
- as a result of monitoring how you use my website or my services
Types of personal data I collect directly
When you use my website or my services I ask you to provide personal data. This can be categorised into the following groups:
- personal identifiers, such as your first and last names
- contact information, such as your email address, your telephone number and your postal addresses for billing, delivery and communication
- records of communication between us including messages sent through my website, email messages and telephone conversations
- marketing preferences that tell me what types of marketing you would like to receive
Types of personal data I collect indirectly from third parties
I confirm some of the information you provide to us directly using data from other sources. We also add to the information we hold about you, sometimes to remove the need for you to provide it to us and sometimes in order to be able to assess the quality of the services you offer.
The additional information I collect can be categorised as follows:
- Business information, including your business trading name and address, your company number (if incorporated), and your VAT number (if registered)
- Business information you have posted on your website, social media, and other online presence that is publicly available to me.
- Reviews and feedback about your business on other websites through which you sell your services
By using my website and my services, I process:
- information you contribute to my community, including reviews
- your replies to polls and surveys
- technical information about the hardware and the software you use to access my website and use our services, including your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version and your device’s operating system
- usage information, including the frequency you use my services, the pages of my website that you visit, whether you receive messages from me and whether you reply to those messages
- transaction information that includes the details of the services you have bought from me and payments made to me for those services
- your preferences to receive marketing from me; how you wish to communicate with me; and responses and actions in relation to your use of our services.
Communicating with me
When you contact me, whether by telephone, through my website or by email, I collect the data you have given to me in order to reply with the information you need.
I record your request and my reply in order to increase the efficiency of my services.
I may keep personally identifiable information associated with your message, such as your name and email address so as to be able to track my communications with you to provide a high quality service.
Your rights of access
At any time, you may contact me to request that I provide you with the personal data we hold about you.
At any time you may review or update personally identifiable information that I hold about you.
If you would like to do that, please contact me.
I retain your data for the duration of the time that we work together, to allow me to provide you with the right support.
I archive your data two years after we last worked together. Archived data stays in my secure database for audit reasons but is not used actively for marketing or other promotions.
Data is permanently deleted when it has been archived for seven years.
Where I store your information
Data is stored in the form of emails, cloud storage, and within the platforms that I use in my business, such as my social media accounts and newsletter provider.
You can find out more about current Data Protection practices on the ICO website. If you want to know more about how I use your data, or if there is anything here that is not clear, please do not hesitate to ask.
Last reviewed: March 2021 | Next review: March 2022